AquaPlane Multi-Functional Swimming Aid
The revolutionary AquaPlane multi-functional swimming aid float is designed to enhance a child’s swimming journey.
It helps children learn to swim at every step of their development.
Step 1, WEAR IT: At the beginning of your child’s swimming journey. Developing confidence when introduced to the water. Giving support when the child is swimming on their back.
Step 2, HOLD IT: By removing the straps the AquaPlane is used as a training aid and stroke development tool to enhance all four strokes.
Step 3, DEVELOP WITH IT: AquaPlane is used in the final stage of a child’s swimming development as a performance tool. Used as a kick board to increase and improve stamina and strength in the water.
- To be used under constant direct adult supervision
- Not Suitable for under 15kg or under 3 years age
- Revolutionary multi-functional design used throughout the swimmers journey
- Develops water confidence
- Improves technique
- Most suitable for children 15-30 kgs and ages 3 upwards
- Available in 5 bright vibrant colours
- Straps included