Our Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world, rightfully gaining a reputation for being a super high-quality product, offering extremely good value. The collection, including the Tri-suits, tops and shorts, launched in 2014 and has since been used by thousands of athletes all over the world.
We originally designed the Activate range for beginner triathletes or those looking for a great value suit to train in. With this range, we’ve encouraged participation in multisport by giving the entrants a high-quality product, that’s top of the market but at a more affordable price.
The latest Activate range is better than ever, with improved, new features to further improve on comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. We’ve made this tri-suit from a high-quality Lycra Sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and bindingto give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Storage pockets –twin pockets located conveniently on the back to store nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers– A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts while also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching– Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection:Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
This suit is perfect for a first ever tri-suit or if you’re new to the sport but check out the Aquaflo+ range if you’re looking for that ‘something extra’ in terms of performance and aesthetics.