The next evolution of our now legendary SOKZ: Spatz FLUO SOKZ share the same hi-cut length and silicone grippers, but with visibility dialled up to the max…
A sock to be seen in. Bright fluo yellow yarn and woven-in reflective stripes make a huge visual impact and stand out in the pack and the traffic.
“People have been making cycling socks the wrong length for years. We’ve changed that. And we’ve added silicone grippers to secure the connection between foot and shoe for increased power delivery. Or so you don’t slip in the kitchen…”
- Super high-vis fluo yellow with woven-in reflective detailing
- Mega stretchy with a higher elastane (Lycra) content. Hike them up long or roll with ’em dropped down low. One size fits all
- Silicone grippers on the sole secure the foot/shoe interface
- Designed to wick away sweat and stay fresh
- Extremely comfortable
- Designed and developed in Yorkshire, England
- One size fits all
Let’s be honest, they’re cool as hell. And they say “#thanks4coming” across the front…
80% Polyester, 20% Elastane (Lycra).