Ever stood on the start line in the driving rain? Ever had to set off training under heavy skies? Ever felt that your flappy rain shell might be slowing you down? The brand new Spatz “WarmR” is your next weapon of choice…
Every now and then, a garment is designed that changes the way you dress to race, train or simply ride. In 2017, we released the Spatz overshoe and changed the way cyclists protect their feet from the cold forever. Now, after 2 years of development, we bring you your next armoury in the fight against the cold and wet: The “WarmR” Gilet is here.
Engineered purely for use in the wet, the “WarmR” uses a totally waterproof and thermal neoprene material on the front and rear shoulder sections. Water will not pass through and simply runs off. The rear section is made of mid-weight lycra material to offer a close fit and quick drying.
The outside layer of the neoprene is matte nylon. The inside layer is soft brushed fabric to transport moisture and trap valuable heat. This garment is engineered for wet, cold racing. The aim is not to keep you dry, but to keep you insulated, sleek and fast in the worst conditions that mother nature can throw at you.
Developed with a 2x Olympic Champion, the “WarmR” has been tested in the harshest conditions. The days of the flappy race cape are thankfully behind us.
- Aero fit with dialled-in stretch for extreme comfort
- Extremely warm neoprene material on the chest and shoulders to shield you from the elementz
- Two rear pocket slots to allow access to the jersey pockets below with minimal effect on aerodynamics
- Dropped rear section to keep your lower back protected with enough stretch to fit over your jersey pockets
- Extremely visible reflective detailing front and rear
- Unique manufacture with beautiful detail
- Super close fitting but extremely stretchy for comfort regardless of body shape
The Spatz “WarmR” Gilet started with a blank piece of paper and a desire to produce the perfect rain-specific gilet. The “WarmR” sits snugly against your body for a super close, aero fit. The fabric is extremely stretchy for the ultimate in comfort, regardless of body shape or how you choose to layer.
Nobody has ever created a rain gilet like this. It is totally revolutionary and will change your riding forever.
Sizing: This gilet is very stretchy. Choose the size you think for a comfort fit, or size down for a snug, aero race fit!