- Keeps groups visible in open water
- Perimeter grab rope to assist others
- Dual airbag system for additional safety
- Lightweight – little to no drag
- One way valves
- Size deflated – 48cm x 32cm
- Belt length – 58cm to 108cm / 23” to 42”
The larger Tow Float PRO is perfect for open water swimming where extra visibility is critical. Larger than the classic Tow Float swim buoy, the PRO features a perimeter grab rope making this float ideal for pairs or groups. The hydrodynamic shape minimises drag while optimising lateral visibility.
The Tow Float PRO has two separate inflation chambers for added safety in the unlikely event that one fails while in use.
Includes a leash and waist strap which is adjustable. Use the back of the valve cap to deflate.