Due to the overwhelming success of our new Momentum and Revolution prints launched in 2020, we have decided to take the whole range to the next level. Two powerful new prints ‘KONA SPEED’ and ‘TROPICAL PALM’ are ready to make a big impact in 2021. We have also built on our Momentum range and have added two new FULL ZIP versions which offer the customers a fantastic range of choice.
- Stylish sublimation printed side panels.
- Lightweight and high stretch waffle back panels.
- Short Sleeves for added coverage and aerodynamics.
- Combines great value with high performance, quality and style.
- Winner of the 2018 Best Value Award in 220 Magazine with an 88% rating.
- Laden with features normally reserved for top-level tri suits.
- Highly breathable fabrics for sweat management.
- Full coverage and shape retention, no more see through moments.
- Increased saddle comfort from variable-thickness pad.
Our entry to mid-level collection builds on our 2016 and 2017 award winning designs, and is available in your preference of Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves.
High powered Lycra Sport fabric: Used on the front of the upper body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage.
Waffle back panel: The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
Tri-lite pad: Small and neatly positioned, the pad features varying thickness levels and fine-line stitching to ensure comfort, reduce irritation and minimise saddle pain.
Inner chest lining: Designed to give extra coverage. The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest. Elastic Technology: Gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck.
Front Zipper: For extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
Storage pocket: With elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
Silicone UFO leg grippers: A unique feature to Zone3 Trisuits, positioned on the inside knee to prevent any movement and limit potential irritation.
Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.