The Activate range has become a staple in the triathlon world, rightfully gaining a reputation for being a super high-quality product, which offers extremely good value. The collection, including the tri-suits, tops and shorts, was first launched in 2014, and has since been used by thousands of athletes all over the world.
We originally designed this collection for beginner triathletes, or for those looking for a great value suit to train in. We know that our Activate range has helped encourage multisport participation, by giving new entrants a high-quality product, but at a more affordable price.
Our latest Activate range is better than ever with a multitude of new features to improve on comfort and a new panel design, to ensure an even better fit. The tri-suit is made from Lycra Sport fabric, to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
What makes this product different:
- Incredible value considering the performance, quality and style.
- High quality materials and comfort focused design.
- Features seen on top level products such as Tri specific pad and internal leg grippers.
- New panel design to improve fit further.
- New Waistband: A new 3cm elasticated waistband design giving more comfort and support across the stomach.
- Tri-lite pad:A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimise any saddle aches. It is designed to minimise any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers– A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching– Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Drawstring cord– Thin, comfortable cord to accommodate a wider range of waist sizes.
This product is perfect as a first ever tri-suit but if you’re looking for that ‘something extra’, check out our Aquaflo+ range, which is superb in terms of performance and aesthetics.