The second-generationAquaflo+ range takes our award-winning and much lovedAquaflo collection even further. Improved fit, new panel constructionand super-breathable fabricsensures optimum ventilation and comfort.
Therange features our highly rated water repellentAquaflo fabric, combined with anultra-soft and flexible mesh fabric for improved ventilation and styling. There is an abundance of new features to improve comfort and functionality further and we hope this range will create a benchmark in the industry for the performance and quality which can be achieved, while keeping to an entry/mid-range price point.
Not only do these garments perform brilliantly on the swim, cycle and run but they are also designed to look much more contemporary and stylish compared to other suits available on the market.
This new collection is an update on the long-standingAquaflo range whichwas a 3 X ‘BEST BUY’ award winner from 220 Triathlon magazine. The collection is designed to improve speed, endurance and comfort offering top of the range features without the top of the range price-point.
This suit has been designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the U.K.’s most experienced triathletes. The feedback underlined that female triathletes are not only looking for a high-performing suit but one that also ensures comfort and support. The suit has been designed with these features in mind, while also keeping a contemporary and stylish look. This suit has now hadsevenyears worth of great customer reviews as well as winning 220 Triathlon Magazine’s ‘BEST BUY’ three timesandTriathlon Plus Magazine’s ‘Top Value’ award.
What makes this product different
- Sevenyears worth of award-winning reviews based on performance, comfort and value.
- High-Techwater repellent coated fabrics which are fast, breathable and offer great coverage.
- New wider Italian leg grippers for evenly distributed pressure and comfort.
- Double layered front chest with zip for easeof putting on.
- Top-quality triathlon pad.
- Stylish design and colour options.
- Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit, this effect is maximised during the swim.This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. It is made fromXtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention andcomfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Balanced Compressionis provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designedpashape and the high denier rating of theAquaflo fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina.
- Revolution-Xis a latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy and is used on the back panels as it is very lightweight, offers 360o stretch and is extremely breathable.
- Airflois designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry very quickly after the swim.
- Double chest layer–designed to give extracoverage.The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest. The innerlayer also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and off.
- Tri-lite pad:A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort andminimise any saddle pain. It is designed to minimise any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Premium Italian leg grippers– New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Storage pockets with an elasticated band ensuring easy access to any nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Elastic Technology and bindinggives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching– Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection:Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combinedwith ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. It’s been tried and tested for years and is available at a great price point.